Subject: Re: Profile guidance

Hi Elysa and all -

I can join tomorrow's call if you think the whole TC wants to
participate in the conversation. However for now I am not sure what
issues you have encountered or what guidance you are looking for so
perhaps it is better if we schedule a separate call with whoever would
be directly interested in this topic.

Let me know which you prefer...

/chet

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

TC Administration information and support is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
Twitter:        http://twitter.com/OASISopen