Subject: Re: [emergency] Profile Discussion

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I'm so late getting this out to you. I have attached a page of listings to OASIS profiles. This is not a complete list, only those I found previously while researching for the FEMA-IPAWS CAP v1.2 Proile and some few new ones I recently ran across. I initially thought to focus on the Web CGM Prile 2.1 which is cross-approved by ISO, W3C and OASIS, but decided against when I started to read the paper at the bottom of this list on Cascading Profiles. I thought that was a bit too complex for our purposes, though all these web service security profiles are no less complex.

It's a pretty big topic for something intended to be simplification.