Subject: Re: [emergency] MPCI - Trip Report

Could not make the call today but very much want Sahana Software Foundation and myself to join the TEC-SC

Best regards,
Mark

On Nov 6, 2012, at 8:29 AM, Elysa Jones wrote:

Friends,

My trip report from the Missing Persons Community of Interest meeting held in Washington 10/16 can be found at the following link:

This document includes links to the presentations during our day 2 involvement.  Ping sent me some additional links for the PFIF work which are included in the report as well.   PFIF (Ka-Ping Yee of Google is editor of this existing work) is a work being offered along with the Tracking of Emergency Client (TEC) submittal from the EDXL process.  .

The EM-TC has agreed to stand up a TEC-SC.  The statement of purpose, chairs and deliverables will be discussed on the list and in our next telecom meetings.  Please weigh in with your interest and availability to participate in this work.  Details can be found on the TEC hand-off athttps://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/download.php/46784/EDXL-TEC%20SpecPkgAug2012.zip.

We have a call today at 12-1ET.

See you on the call,

Elysa, Chair
OASIS EM-TC

Mark Prutsalis
President & CEO
Sahana Software Foundation
tel +1-860-499-0332

* * * * *

The Mission of the Sahana Software Foundation is to help alleviate human suffering by giving emergency managers, disaster response professionals and communities access to the information that they need to better prepare for and respond to disaster through the development and promotion of free and open source software and open standards.