Subject: Hoping Tom and Don are Okay

Hi Don, Tom, Everyone,

I hope, and it seems likely you are both okay, at least physically, following the apparent ambush shooting of firefighters in Webster, NY, which looks on GoogleMaps to be almost equidistant between Buffalo and Syracuse. Of all the things I don't understand, shooting firefighters or children are near the top.

Here's hoping you both have great and safe holidays,

GeoAddress:
1361-A Addison
Berkeley, CA 94702
Phone: 510-898-0670