Subject: Re: ISO-TC223 Report 22351

In the short term, we should send a note indicating that the TC has
comments during 6th March, whether or not the comments are in it.  I
will work with Elysa to suggest a form for that.
Then individuals (or if the TC acts, the TC) will want to get those
comments indeed out.  Needless to say, measures tones always are
called for.  Perhaps along with a copy of that 2010 communication, if
it is apposite?
Then, longer-term, I too am curious why we did not know of the review
date.  Perhaps we need more of a roster liaison presence on TC223?
All it usually takes is someone willing to join a mail list, and
nominated by us.  I will confer with Elysa.
Kind regards  Jamie

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel
http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#clark

www.identi.ca/JamieXML