Subject: EDXL Video - TC Review

TC members, The EDXL Video was approved this week by the Collateral and Documents SC and is available for TC review.  We welcome feedback from both the EM-Adoption TC and Emergency Management-TC members.

The video is posted to Kavi:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-adopt-docs/download.php/48218/latest

Note it is a large file (~80 MB) so it may take a few minutes to download. Please provide any comments to the list by March 19th.  As always, we appreciate your input.
Thank you! -Camille