Subject: Re: RE: [emergency] EDXL Video - TC Review

Btw- HAVE is not edxl either

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

From: Aymond, Patti <Patti.Aymond@iem.com>;
To: Camille Osterloh <camilleal@yahoo.com>; <emergency@lists.oasis-open.org>; <emergency-adopt@lists.oasis-open.org>;
Subject: RE: [emergency] EDXL Video - TC Review
Sent: Fri, Mar 8, 2013 3:36:50 PM

This is very well done. I have a few minor suggestions:

·         CAP name is Common Alerting Protocol. It is not EDXL-Common Alerting Protocol.

·         The process description should be in present tense rather than past tense since it is a process that we continue to use.

·         It would be nice to make the connection between EDXL-HAVE and the HHS HAvBed system.

·         EDXL-SitRep Expected timeframe should be updated since Q4 2012 has passed.

Thanks for putting together such a clear and comprehensive EDXL overview.

Patti

Patti Iles Aymond, PhD
Senior Scientist, Research & Development
IEM

8550 United Plaza Blvd.   Suite 501
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
(225) 526-8844