Subject: Gannon Resign from EI MS Steering Committee

Elysa Jones
Chair, OASIS EI MS Steering Committee

I regret to inform you that I will need to resign from my position on the Emergency Interoperability Member Section Steering Committee.

The reason is that I have taken a full-time job as Executive Director for the Smart Grid Interoperability Panel (SGIP), and can no longer continue with my Individual Membership in OASIS.

http://sgip.org/patrick-gannon-named-as-sgip-executive-director/

http://sgip.org/video-message-from-patrick-gannon-sgip-executive-director/

As OASIS has been a contributor of standards to SGIP (through the Energy Interoperation TC and eMIX TC), I hope to maintain a strong liaison relationship between SGIP and OASIS.

I would call your attention to the SGIP Priority Action Plan (PAP21) on Weather Information.  There may be members of the OASIS EM TC or EMA TC who wish to participate in future SGIP work on evaluating standards related to weather information.
http://collaborate.nist.gov/twiki-sggrid/bin/view/SmartGrid/PAP21WeatherInformation

I again thank you for your strong leadership of the EI MS Steering Committee and the EM TC.  Keep up the great work!

Warmest regards,

Patrick J. Gannon

Executive Director

SGIP