Subject: Re: [emergency] ISO-TC223 Report 22351

Mike et al.,

I wanted to let you all know that some of the specific requirements mentioned below are relevant to the discussions on extensions and constraints in the Emergency Management Reference Information Model(EM-RIM SC), and I have included that list to the addressees for this message.

I address issues inline.