Subject: Ballots to approve EDXL Situation Reporting (EDXL-SitRep) V1.0 and EDXL Distribution Element V2.0 as Committee Specifications have been set up

Members of the Emergency Management TC,

Special Majority Vote ballots to approve EDXL Situation Reporting (EDXL-SitRep) V1.0 and EDXL Distribution Element V2.0 as Committee Specifications  as Committee Specifications have been set up. The ballots open on 04 April 2013 at 00:00 GMT and close on 11 April 2013 at 23:59 GMT. You can access the ballots at:

EDXL Situation Reporting (EDXL-SitRep) V1.0:
Internal link: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/ballot.php?id=2386
Publicly visible link: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2386

EDXL Distribution Element V2.0:
Internal link: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/ballot.php?id=2387
Publicly visible link: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2387

These ballots are only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

Mancuso, Tony, Google Inc.
Aymond, Patti, IEM
Joerg, Werner, IEM
Ham, Gary, Individual
Ferrentino, Thomas, Individual
Jones, Elysa, Individual
O'Donnell, Darrell, Individual
Osterloh, Camille, Individual
Wilkins, Brian, Mitre Corporation
Brooks, Rex, Network Centric Operations Industry Consortium
Waters, Jeff, US Department of Defense (DoD)
Vandame, Richard, US Department of Homeland Security
Kalin, William, US Department of Homeland Security

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the
situation.

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org