Subject: Ballots Still Open

Hi Everyone,

I just checked to see where the two open ballots on SitRep and DE were wrt sufficient number of voting members having voted, and DE has the minimum 8 needed, but SitRep still has only 7, so we only need one more yes vote for SitRep to ensure that both specifications can advance to committee specification status.

GeoAddress:
1361-A Addison
Berkeley, CA 94702
Phone: 510-898-0670