Subject: Re: [emergency] Thoughts on EDXL-DE and SitRep

There is an old saying that if it isn't forbidden, it's mandatory.

That is a deliberately extreme notion, but, to be honest, I don't think we need to expicitly state that extension can apply to SitRep and DE, or HAVE and RM for that matter. If we make the change to the edxl-ct, edxl-gsf or edxl-ciq it applies and all we really need to do is to provide some guidance.

I absolutely oppose pulling back on SitRep-v1.0 or DE-v2.0.

I could have been equivocal, but where's the fun in that? ;-)