Subject: CAP-SC Meeting

Friends,

We have discussed having a special CAP subcommittee meeting during the week of the CAP workshop in Geneva.  The most appropriate time would be at the end of the two day event, April 24.  If we start at 6:30pm Geneva time is 12:30pmET and still a reasonable time on the west coast US.  No matter what we do, there is not much chance for it to be a reasonable time for our friends in Australia.  Perhaps Greg will still be able to join us ;)

Please reply to this note if you are interested in the meeting and if you will be able to attend either by conference line or in person.

Cheers,

Elysa