Subject: Re: [emergency] Coordinating our Approach

I'm okay with that.

On 4/17/2013 9:43 AM, McGarry, Donald P. wrote:

Hi All-

Just a quick question to the group…

How do we want to handle coordination for the common approach to extensions.

I would request that we try to coordinate everything in one weekly meeting versus individual SC’s (IF, Msg&Notification, HAVE, TEP, etc.) meeting and discussing it.

Can we coordinate such as meeting and put other SC meetings on hold so we don’t overwhelm ourselves on meeting commitments?

Thanks,

Don

GeoAddress:
1361-A Addison