Subject: Re: [emergency-rim] Today's schedule--What should we do, or not do?

Title: [emergency-rim] Today's schedule--What should we do, or not do?
Agreed. Brian,

Have a good weekend,
Rex

On 4/18/2013 8:38 AM, Wilkins, Brian M wrote:
Rex,
I, for one, think it would be good to hold off.

Brian Wilkins

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [rex.brooks@ncoic.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 11:30 AM Eastern Standard Time
To: emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org; emergency@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Everyone,

I saw where Werner and I responded to Don's message yesterday, but I
didn't see any others. so I am asking if we want to cancel today's RIM
SC meeting, given that we are likely to suspend meetings until we have
Extensions settled.

One thing I don't want to do is to have RIM SC become a problem for the
work of getting Extensions settled, DE 2.0 and SitRep 1.0 back on track.
So I will call in only to pass this along.

However, we should choose a day and a time to meet. Think we probably
want to hold off until Elysa is back from the CAP Workshop so she can
chair these special TC meetings.

GeoAddress:
1361-A Addison
Berkeley, CA 94702