Subject: Re: [emergency] EM-TC meeting today

Hi all,

Related to this item for the meeting later today:

c.       Future of CAP – Steve Hakusa, Google

I'll be discussing some of the key points of the presentation I made at the CAP Workshop at the WMO earlier.  It would be helpful if you could review the slides before the meeting; I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6KjI0JA9k3hVWhGMVRhT2xDbE0/edit

Thanks.
Steve