Subject: Groups - Hierarchical structured data in CAP - Google.org presentation to the 2013 CAP Workshop - with speaker notes uploaded

Submitter's message
Hi,

This is a presentation from Google.org on the need for CAP to better support hierarchical structured data, and a proposal to make this possible. It was originally presented yesterday at the 2013 CAP Workshop in Geneva.

The proposal was discussed at the CAP TC meeting yesterday. This version is updated, most importantly with speaker notes that help better describe the slides and the proposal.

Elysa Jones requested that I send this document to the EM TC for feedback, as this may be related to other EDXL extensibility discussions that are currently progressing.

We will be happy to discuss further or answer any questions that you may have.

Thanks for your time!
Steve
-- Mr. Steve Hakusa
Document Name: Hierarchical structured data in CAP - Google.org presentation to the 2013 CAP Workshop - with speaker notes

Description
A presentation from Google.org, with speaker notes, on the need for CAP to
better support hierarchical structured data, and a proposal to make this
possible. Originally presented at the 2013 CAP Workshop in Geneva on April
24, 2013.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Steve Hakusa