Subject: EM-TC Meeting reminder

Friends,

We will have our regularly schedule EM-TC call tomorrow 5/7/2013 at 12ET.  I will be squeezing the TC meeting in between presenting at two different HL7 Working Group sessions, so will not be able to start early or go over.

There are two topics to cover

1)      Hierarchical structured data in CAP – Proposal by Steve Hakusa of Google.org Crisis Response (https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/download.php/48938/Hierarchical%20structured%20data%20in%20CAP%20-%20Google.org%20presentation%20to%20the%202013%20CAP%20Workshop%20-%20with%20speaker%20notes.pdf ).  This document includes the relevant background information with slides and detailed notes to support a proposal for discussion.

2)      Extensions topic.  See post by Brian Wilkins of Mitre https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/email/archives/201305/msg00006.html).  This email lists the specific topics to be addressed.

I would like to start promptly right after attendance with our two topics giving each 20 mins max with 5-10 for disposition.  The intent here is to have these topics presented followed by a few minutes of discussion as to the next steps.  Please take the time to review these topics prior to our meeting.  We may choose to dispense them to an existing SC or to continue with special TC sessions to reach consensus on a path forward.

We have also fallen behind in our administrative tasks and have several sets of meeting notes to review (4/9, 4/16, 4/23 4/24).   If we have time, we will start with 4/9 and get done what we can.  I am always happy to get corrections directly from you when you have time to review rather than take TC time for this.  It is usually very helpful for all concerned to review them together to remind us of where we are with so many activities underway.  However, I do not want us to get any further behind.

Thank you for all you do to support the important work we have at hand!

Kind regards,

Elysa Jones, Chair

OASIS EM-TC