Subject: Re: [emergency] Emergency Data Exchange Language (EDXL) Tracking of Emergency Clients (TEC) Client Registry Exchange Version 1.0 approved by SC

Thank you Tony for the work you have done (mostly single-handled) on the TEC registry!  Thanks Tim for the comments submitted in Dec.  Kindly confirm that your comments have been incorporated.

TC members,

Please review this work from the TEC SC and be prepared to discuss and address any issues.  With TC approval and vote the next steps, we must also address the other part of TEC - the tracking side.  As of now no one has stepped up to deal with that portion of this two part standard.  As you review the registry and consider the reason the practitioners requested this capability was for tracking shelter victims (not needing medical attention), refugees and other displaced persons.  This effort was encouraged and endorsed by the International Red Cross, American Red Cross, Canadian Red Cross, Sahana, Google, and others.

We will have a full agenda for our call tomorrow, so be read up on the registry so we can address this topic efficiently.

Thank you all for your dedication to the EDXL standards!

Cheers
Elysa