Subject: Reminder: EM-TC Meeting today 10-14 12ET

Friends,

We will have our EM-TC telecon meeting today at 12ET.  This meeting was rescheduled from last week.  We will get back on our be-weekly schedule next week with another meeting 10/21.

There is significant interest in HAVE given the situation with Ebola.  On our call today, this status of HAVE 2.0 and what we can do to support the community will be discussed.  This will be done in the first half hour when Darrell O’Donnell our HAVE Chair can be available.

An agenda and notes from our 9/23 meeting will be posted before the call.

Thanks,

Elysa Jones, Chair OASIS

Emergency Management Technical Committee

Emergency Interoperability Member Section