Subject: EM-TC Meeting Today - 12ET

Friends,

Today is our biweekly telecon meeting.  The notes from the 1/13 meeting have been posted for review at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/download.php/54915/Draft%20Meeting%20Notes%201-13-2015.doc

After approval of the notes our agenda will include updates from the subcommittees as well as status and updates from recently attended events at HL7, IJIS Symposium and the Standards Coordinating Council.

Thank you,

Elysa Jones, Chair OASIS

Emergency Management Technical Committee

Emergency Interoperability Member Section