Subject: Re: [emergency] <no subject>

    Don!  Thanks for all of your contributions, and warm best wishes for the new gig.  We hope to see you again soon.
    Cordially  Jamie

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel
https://www.oasis-open.org/staff

www.twitter.com/JamieXML
http://www.weibo.com/jamiexml
http://www.slideshare.net/jamiexml
http://facebook.com/oasis.open

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 11:45 AM, McGarry, Donald P. <dmcgarry@mitre.org> wrote:

OASIS Colleagues-

Today is my last day at The MITRE Corporation (in case you haven’t heard).

I have truly valued my time here working and partnering with the EM-TC.

I have taken a position that will allow me to continue and grow work in the area of my passion, which is working with our Nation’s First Responders.

I will be working with my new employer to join OASIS, and in the interim I am considering joining as an individual member, though I need to check with Elysa if that is ok.

Please keep in touch:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dpmcgarry

https://www.facebook.com/dpmcgarry

Thanks Again!