Subject: TEP 1.1 Redline ready for review

Friends,

Note Werner’s post to the TEP-SC with the redline for the TEP 1.1 document (I will forward to this list as well).  Many thanks to the great work Patti and Werner have done to get this document ready for our review.  As mentioned on our last call, this minor change to TEP is the change required to accommodate the HL7 bidirectional transforms.

Please take time to review this redline and post any issues right away.  Since we planned for this on our last call, I feel comfortable asking members to join a call this Tues (Aug 4 10:30ET) for any discussion and vote if applicable.  If you are a TEP-SC and/or EM-TC voting member, I will assume you are available for this call unless you let me know otherwise.

Thank you,

Elysa Jones, Chair OASIS

Emergency Management Technical Committee

Emergency Interoperability Member Section