Subject: Groups - IDIRA Project Final Report - How we used EDXL-DE, RM, CAP and SitRep in an EU funded project uploaded

Submitter's message
IES Solutions, technical coordinator of the IDIRA project (www.idira.eu) has used EDXL-DE v2.0, CAP 1.2, EDXL-RM, EDXL-SitRept in accordance with the mandatory conformance clauses specified therein and OASIS policy. The work has been carried under the general coordination of Fraunhofer-IVI and a group of 17 Partners from several EU countries (Italy, Germany, Greece, Austria, UK, Czech Republic, Switzerland).

I would be happy to share more information as needed. Attached is the project final REPORT.

Massimo Cristaldi
www.iessolutions.eu
-- Dr. Massimo Cristaldi
Document Name: IDIRA Project Final Report - How we used EDXL-DE, RM, CAP and SitRep in an EU funded project

Description
This document is the final report of the EU Project IDIRA (www.idira.eu)
and demonstrate how we used EDXL-DE, RM, CAP and SitRep in building a tool,
to be used ad International Level, to help multinational teams in a joint
intervention in case of a big disaster.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Dr. Massimo Cristaldi