Subject: RE: [emergency] Groups - EDXL-TEP v1.1 Committe Specification Working Draft v2.0 uploaded

Thank you Patti for getting this work completed!  It is ready for our review and vote.  Since we decided not to have another meeting until 1/12, we will need to vote to advance this document by electronic ballot.  Please review and I will post a 7-day ballot for voting EMTC members to approve TEP v1.1 for 15-day public review.  If you have any comments or questions, post to this list as soon as possible.  Elysa

From: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:emergency@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Patti Aymond
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 2:33 PM
To: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org

Submitter's message
Your review is appreciated.
-- Dr. Patti Aymond

Document Name: EDXL-TEP v1.1 Committe Specification Working Draft v2.0

Description
This zip includes changes made to the TEP v1.1 specification following the
public comment period.

The original .odt file has been converted to .doc to recapture the internal
document hyperlinks while allowing review via Open Office.

A redlined version of the .doc, the .pdf, and the .html are included for TC
review. The schema files are unchanged.

Links that will be provided by TC Admin as the specification progresses are
highlighted in yellow.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Dr. Patti Aymond