Subject: EMTC Call tomorrow, review OGC framework etc

Friends,

We will have our next meeting of the EM-TC tomorrow, 3/8 at 12ET.  The agenda will include the following topics:

OGC Emergency Disaster Management (EDM) draft framework.  to review their framework posted to   They will have a meeting in DC tomorrow (1-2:45ET) and would like to have our input.  This document is posted to the repository at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/download.php/57594/15-095_Emergency_and_Disaster_Management_Information_Framework_%20DRAFT3.docx  The relevant section is not very long and includes a summary of “relevant standards” and our work is cited.  Please take a few minutes to read this over and post your thoughts to the list or join the meeting tomorrow.

Mobile device SC.  Next steps and actions

TEP 1.1 Committee Spec release

Transformation Spec Committee Note update

SitRep Status

CAP and other SC reports

And more…

Thanks!  Have a great day.

Best,

Elysa Jones, Chair OASIS

Emergency Management Technical Committee

Emergency Interoperability Member Section