Subject: RE: [emergency] FW: Standards Coordinating Council - Your Review Please

Given the scope of these terms and their use in many context, I suggest we need a much longer comment period as well as a mechanism for considering feedback as a community.

-Cory

From: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:emergency@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of rexbroo
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2016 1:06 PM
To: Elysa Jones <elysajones@yahoo.com>; emergency@lists.oasis-open.org

Thanks Elysa,

This is good work, but I'm not finding any specific response mechanism for comments. To whom do I send any comments?

Thanks,

Rex

On 7/13/2016 2:08 AM, Elysa Jones wrote:

Friends,

As the alternate representative from OASIS to the SCC, I am forwarding to you the recently completed vocabulary for your review.  Comments are due back the end of this week, 7/15.