Subject: Reminder: EMTC Meeting today

Friends,

To those of you in the US, I hope you all had a safe and wonderful Memorial Day Holiday and weekend!  In case the holiday threw you off, today is Tuesday and we will have  our regular EMTC meeting at 12 noon EDT.

See you then,

Elysa Jones, Chair OASIS

Emergency Management Technical Committee

Emergency Interoperability Member Section