Subject: HAVE 2.0 for EMTC review and vote

Friends,

The HAVE Subcommittee has voted out the HAVE 2.0 document and it is now up to the EMTC to review.  The materials can be found at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/download.php/61421/edxl-have-v2.0-wd03.zip   Please review as soon as possible.  We need a full majority of EMTC voting members to vote the document as a Committee Specification Draft and for a Public Review Draft for the SC recommended period of 30-days.

In order to initiate the ticket with TC Admin, we need to have approved minutes to approve the CSD and PRD.  I would like to have a very brief meeting to do this on Monday August 28 at 10EDT.  We will both take the vote and approve the minutes in order to initiate the ticket.  In this way, we can stay on schedule to provide the PRD to the HL7 Patient Administration Working Group by Sept 11.  We are scheduled that afternoon to present the document.

Thank you,

Elysa