Subject: Re: [emergency] A query to the EM-TC about EDXL-RM

I also found the IRIS Incident Resource Inventory System: https://preptoolkit.fema.gov/web/nims-tools

On 5/18/2018 12:10 PM, Timothy Grapes wrote:

I recall that a registry had been specified containing resource types based upon the original FEMA resource typing effort.  The purpose was to use those resource types when requesting resources (or for other message types).

Can anyone tell me if that still exists, and where?

Thanks!,

Tim

Timothy Grapes

Lead Technical Architect

tel: 703.304.4829 | fax: 703.726.3557 | www.ijis.org

44983 Knoll Square | Ashburn, VA |20147

IJIS Institute | Realize the Power of Information

Save the Date

August 15-16, 2018, IJIS Institute Mid-Year Briefing, Denver, CO

n  Join the conversation on LinkedIn: Justice & Public Safety Information Sharing Group, IJIS Institute Group, Standards Coordinating Council

Signup as an IJIS Institute Member (industry) or for FREE Associate status (government, educators, non-profits)

Email: rexb@starbourne.com
GeoAddress:
1361 Addison St. Apt. A
Berkeley, CA 94702