Subject: Special EMTC meeting tomorrow 8/14 12ET

Friends,

We will conduct a special meeting of the EMTC 8/14 12ET to discuss, review and vote on the HAVE WD04.  This has been in review and discussed for several weeks.  We were awaiting the Notices section to be approved by OASIS staff but now understand that is not necessary for our vote.  We will vote to consider advancing the WD04 to a committee specification draft and for a public review draft for 15 days.  Please be present if available.  If you cannot attend and have issues, please respond to this note.

Thank you,

Elysa Jones, Chair OASIS

Emergency Management Technical Committee

Emergency Member Section Steering Committee