Subject: A Special Majority Ballot to approve Emergency Data Exchange Language (EDXL) Hospital AVailability Exchange (HAVE) Version 2.0 as a Committee Specification has been set up

Members of the Emergency Management TC,

A Special Majority Ballot to approve Emergency Data Exchange Language (EDXL) Hospital AVailability Exchange (HAVE) Version 2.0 as a Committee Specification has been set up.

The ballot opens 15 September 2018 at 00:00 UTC and closes 21 September 2018 at 23:59 UTC. You can access the ballot at:

Internal link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/ballot.php?id=3251

Publicly visible link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=3251

Please note: as noted in the ballot, the use of the HL7 logo, terms, or other material in the approved publication is subject to the approval of HL7.Â

This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

* Rex Brooks, Individual member
* Timothy Grapes, IJIS Institute
* Gary Ham, Individual member
* Elysa Jones, Individual member
* Dr. Scott Robertson, Kaiser Permanente

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.

--

/chetÂ

Looking forward toÂBorderless Cyber 20183-5 Oct, Washington, D.C.
Organized by The World Bank, OASIS, and Georgetown University

Chet Ensign
Chief Technical Community Steward
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298