Subject: NIEM November F to F Minutes & Action Items

Folks,

NIEM PMO, NBAC, and NTAC meetings were held October 29 – November 1 in Washington DC.  Although I did not attend, I am on distribution and participate in monthly calls.

FYI, attached are the published meeting minutes and action items. This also addresses NIEM organization, NIEM 4.1 release metrics and plans for V4.2 and V5.0, training and efforts within each domain and a list of all participants.

Thanks,

Timothy Grapes

Lead Architect, IJIS Institute

20110 Ashbrook Place, Suite 150 | Ashburn, VA 20147 | 703.304.4829 | www.ijis.org

2019 National Symposium | January 23-24, 2019 | Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center in Northern Virginia

Blockchain Technology Summit | February 20, 2019 | Chevy Chase, Maryland