Subject: I posted to LinkedIn on the approval of EDXL HAVE V2.0

Members of the Emergency Management TC,Â

Congratulations on the publication ofÂEmergency Data Exchange Language (EDXL) Hospital AVailability Exchange (HAVE) Version 2.0 in cooperation with HL7.Â

To help get the word out, we, as always, posted the announcement to the OASIS website. You can find the announcement atÂhttps://www.oasis-open.org/news/announcements/emergency-data-exchange-language-edxl-hospital-availability-exchange-have-version

In addition, I posted a personal announcement on my LinkedIn account. You can access that post at https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6496033949662400514. It had 214 reads as of this morning.Â

Feel free to tweet/like/share any of these with your circles. The more the word gets out, the more people checking out your work.Â

Best regards,Â

/chetÂ
Chet Ensign
Chief Technical Community Steward