Subject: Reminder: TC Meeting 02-19-2019

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that we have our regularly scheduled TC Meeting tomorrow, 19 February 2019 at 12:00 p.m. noon Eastern Time. We have a couple of agenda items:

  • Should we stand up the CAP Profiles SC when we receive the formal request from The Italian Civil Protection Department (the reason I'm copying the EM CAP SC with this message in case any of our diligent crew want to weigh in)?
  • We have requests for CAP SMEs from Australia and Germany which Elysa has answered preliminarily, but Tim is also looking for a EDXL-HAVE-v2.0 SME and I will be updating everyone with our effort to approve a new Committee Specification to delete the word "Proposed" from the part of the title that specifies that the document is also an "HL7(R) Informative Document" as well as an OASIS Committee Specification.

It would be helpful if we coule field a quorum to address these and any other issues that arise.

Email: rexb@starbourne.com
GeoAddress:
1361 Addison St. Apt. A
Berkeley, CA 94702