Subject: Please review Article on OPEN Government Data Act and EDXL

Hi Everyone,

I have attached the first draft of an article I'm working for Inside Analysis. I would like you to read it and give me feedback/edit. I'm working with a co-author who is also providing an edit of this first draft. If you could get to this over the weekend I would deeply appreciate it. Some of the content will be re-purposed for another series of blogs/articles I'm working on, and it will be the area I report on to the EIC the 24th of this month.

So, if you're going to provide an edit rather than offering suggestions in an email or short separate document, please turn tracking changes on, and save it as "OPEN Government Data Act - EDXL-workingdraft02-rr.docx" (with your initials in place of rr), I would appreciate it.

Please leave the accept/reject to me so I can see where the edits are. I'll take all edits into account. And I will almost certainly accept all or most of them. I just want to have a set of separate versions I can go back through later. Pieces may yet end up in other articles, papers, presentations, etc.

Email: rexb@starbourne.com
GeoAddress:
1361 Addison St. Apt. A
Berkeley, CA 94702