Subject: Meeting Reminder - EMTC tomorrow July 9, 2019

Friends,

I hope you all had a fun and safe 4th of July celebration and long weekend!  We will get started back on our bi-weekly EMTC schedule tomorrow after a month break in June.  Join the call if you are able at 12EDT.

Agenda:

Attendance

Meeting notes from May 14 https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/download.php/65384/Draft%20Meeting%20Notes%205-14-2019.doc

Report from CAP SC:  SME call re Event List

Any updates on the Statements of Use for HAVE 2.0 and TEP 1.1

Any items for the MS StC Meeting to be held July 18

Upcoming adoption events:

HL7 Atlanta, GA September 15-20

              CAP Workshop Mexico City October 17-18

IAEM Annual meeting Savanah, GA Nov 15-20  EDXL workshop Nov 16; EM Vision presentation Nov 19; booth Nov 18-20

Adoption topics – blog, etc.

Cheers,

Elysa Jones, Chair OASIS

Emergency Management Technical Committee

Emergency Member Section Steering Committee