Subject: Re: [emergency] Document Review for EMTC

I have attached my responses.

On 4/13/2020 10:19 AM, elysajones@yahoo.com wrote:

Friends,

If you have time, I would appreciate your review of the implementation guide found at https://www.napsgfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/InfoSharing_Standards_Guidance_20190702.pdf  I would like to discuss this on our call tomorrow if possible.

Best,

Elysa Jones, Chair OASIS

Emergency Management Technical Committee

Emergency Member Section Steering Committee

Avast logo