Subject: [emergency-rim] Groups - Statement of Work for Phase 1 CAP-DE Reference Implementation-v02 EJ.docx uploaded

Submitter's message
This is a draft scope of work to engage a software developer to work with the EMTC on a CAP-DE reference implementation. This is the first phase of multiple funded efforts being considered by the Emergency Member Section Steering Committee.

We encourage any OASIS members to consider this opportunity but are also considering non-OASIS members. Feel free to share broadly.

Please send any questions to the RIM list or directly to elysajones@yahoo.com.

We hope to get this work underway very soon.
-- Mrs. Elysa Jones
Document Name: Statement of Work for Phase 1 CAP-DE Reference Implementation-v02 EJ.docx

Description
Draft SOW for software resource
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mrs. Elysa Jones
Group: EM Reference Information Model SC
Folder: Drafts
Date submitted: 2020-08-10 08:12:23