Subject: Reminder - EMTC call today 8/18/2020 12EDT

Friends,

We will have our bi-weekly meeting of the EMTC meeting today.  Please join if you are able.  We will consider the following agenda:

  1. Attendance
  2. Meeting notes from the 4 August meeting found at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/download.php/67589/Draft%20Meeting%20Notes%208-4-2020.doc
  3. Notes from the Chair
    1. EIC – Aug meeting cancelled

Sept meeting date moved from 9/16 to 9/23.  EIC would like our information early so that our feature presentation can be publicized in the Homeland Security Today Magazine staff to promote our session.

Topics and details for EMTC feature presentation to be in by 8/26

  • Session Title
  • Background paragraph on your topic
  • Recent Bio
  • Any additional information/links that you would like EIC to provide for potential attendees
    1. Filtered Alert Hub call 5 Aug
    2. Emergency Member Section StC meeting 8/20

Software development for EMF toolkit development

·       SOW can be found at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-rim/download.php/67586/Statement%20of%20Work%20for%20Phase%201%20CAP-DE%20Reference%20Implementation-Final.pdf

·       Schedule/status

8/11 - finalize SOW in RIM along with cover letter - DONE

8/11 - send SOW to OASIS for review and insure a contract can be let to support the effort - DONE

8/10 - send request to EMTC list to inquire of interested folks - DONE

8/15 - send personal requests to any others about interest in the work - DONE

8/17 - walk through for any new candidates (during this week depending on prospect availability)

8/20 - MS StC meeting - allocate funds, committee to review candidates and selection criteria – this meeting

8/24 - quotes due by cob

8/25 - RIM meeting discuss any topics and inform review committee

8/27 - selection due to OASIS for letting the contract

·       Comments/discussion

  1. Subcommittee Reports
    1. RIM
    2. CAP
  2. Other business
  3. Adoption
  4. Adjourn

Thank you for your participation,

Elysa Jones, Chair OASIS

Emergency Management Technical Committee

Emergency Member Section Steering Committee