Subject: Reminder - EMTC meeting Tues 10/13/2020 12EDT

Friends,

We will have our bi-weekly meeting of the EMTC tomorrow.  Please note we will be using ZOOM for the meeting.  Details can be found on the calendar as well as below.

  1. Attendance
  2. Review/approved notes for 9/29/2020 meeting https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/download.php/67827/Draft%20Meeting%20Notes%209-29-2020.docx
  3. Notes from the chair:
    1. CAP workshop https://preparecenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/cap-workshop-2020-programme-23.pdf
    2. EM StC meeting 10/15 (Thurs)
    3. Consider future for EMATC
  4. Presentation by Umberto Rossini, new EMTC member.  Umberto will be introducing the work being done in the Italian civil protection regarding CAP, consideration for OASIS review of their CAP-IT profile and other work of interest.
  5. Subcommittee Reports
    1. RIM
    2. CAP
  6. Adoption
  7. Other Issues

Regards,

Elysa Jones, Chair OASIS

Emergency Management Technical Committee

Emergency Member Section Steering Committee