Subject: EMTC May Meeting

Friends,

We did not have a quorum for our May meeting.  It seems we are struggling to get used to this monthly schedule.  We could plan for May 18 at 12EDT if folks will be available.  Please respond.

In the RIM we continued work on the Charter.  Jeff, Rex and I have worked on bullets for the “Deliverables” section.  Rex will be posting for review and comment on the list.  Hopefully we will finalize in our May 18 or June meeting.

Thanks,

Elysa Jones, Chair OASIS

Emergency Management Technical Committee

Emergency Member Section Steering Committee