Subject: EMTC Monthly meeting TODAY

Friends,

We will have our monthly EMTC meeting today at 12EDT.  Please join if you are able.  Our agenda will include:

  1. Attendance
  2. Review/approve meeting notes from April https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/download.php/69935/Approved%20Meeting%20Notes%2015%20March%202022.docx
  3. International Association of Emergency Managers (IAEM) Annual Meeting.  Discuss plans to have a booth and possibly do a pre-conference workshop.
  4. CAP Workshop.  Date has been set for in-person and virtual.  Discuss details
  5. STRATEGY Project – Rex to update
  6. Subcommittee updates – CAP and RIM
  7. Other business
  8. Adjourn