emix-comment message

Subject: Comments on csprd 03

All,

During my review of the current draft, I note that table E-1: Mapping between NAESB PAP03 and this work is a fairly short table. The results of the NAESB efforts, produces a significantly larger table of attributes. I will note also that while the NAESB effort identifies PAP components to apply the requirements to, OASIS may have made different allocations between WSCALENDAR, EMIX, and EI.

To acknowledge the work of the NAESB participants properly, I think a more full accounting of their requirements details should be performed.

I have attached a spreadsheet summarizing those results (extracted from a draft of those standards) as I understand them for ease of addressing. You may have a better source.

Cheers,

Marty

NAESBPAP0309PhaseII.xlsx