Subject: Groups - EMIX Charter Walk-Through (A walk through the EMIX Charter.ppt) uploaded

Please download this powerpoint before the EMIX meeting tomorrow. We will
wak through it together to get us all on the same page as to the goals and
purpose of EMIX.

 -- Toby Considine

The document named EMIX Charter Walk-Through (A walk through the EMIX
Charter.ppt) has been submitted by Toby Considine to the OASIS Energy
Market Information Exchange (eMIX) TC document repository.

Document Description:
This powerpoint walks through the high points of the EMIX charter to help
get us all on the same page as we begin.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=34784

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34784/A%20walk%20through%20the%20EMIX%20Charter.ppt