Subject: Poll for scheduling Joint EMIX/EITC Webinar on IEC CIM and modelingtools

I've created a pool on Doodle.com to help us select the time for our joint webinar on the IEC TC 57 CIM, with an introduction to CIMtool (Eclipse) and Enterprise Architect for modeling.

Please go to

    http://doodle.com/wbq83kyuw5p56337

and enter your name and time(s). This is for a 90 minute session STARTING at the time indicated.

The poll lets you select your time zone, and enter yes/no/if necessary.

We'll schedule the webinar early next week, so please go the the link and enter your preferences.

Thanks!

bill cox
--
William Cox