Subject: Maximum Capacity / Minimum Capacity

Are min and max elements of the schema in the table beginning on line 178?

I may not want to deal with you unless you can sell me at least xxx kW

I may not want to deal with you unless you can sell me at least xxx kW / 10 minutes

I may be storing energy and be able to provide FrequencyRegulation all day, but not more than XX times an hour (let’s posit building based pump storage driven by wind that has a refill time…)

tc

"Technology is dominated by two types of people: those who understand what they do not manage, and those who manage what they do not understand." -- Putt's Law

Toby Considine
Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC