Subject: RE: [emix] WD02: The quality of Mercy is not strain'd

I agree with this requirement. We need to be able to capture caloric value of natural gas in order to value/interpret the price per unit.

Kind regards,

Perry Krol

--- oorspronkelijk bericht ---
Van: "Considine, Toby \(Campus Services IT\)" <Toby.Considine@unc.edu>
Onderwp: [emix] WD02: The quality of Mercy is not strain'd
Datum: 14 januari 2010
Tijd: 15:54:23

But perhaps the quality of Energy should be.

Price for Electricity with poor voltage regulations?
Gas is usually sold with a minimum therms per cubic foot, or the like

tc

________________________________
"If something is not worth doing, it`s not worth doing well"
Peter Drucker
________________________________
Toby Considine
Chair, OASIS oBIX Technical Committee
Co-Chair, OASIS Technical Advisory Board
Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu<mailto:Toby.Considine@fac.unc.edu>