Subject: Hold the date, and start reading - CIM, CIMtool, and Enterprise Architectopen session Feb 1 3pm EST

Thanks to Scott Neumann for leading this session. This is NOT a TC
meeting, but an open session for the benefit of members of both TCs.

We're scheduling the informal interactive discussion and demonstration
of CIMtool, Enterprise Architect, and the IEC TC57 Common Information
Model for Monday, February  1, from 3pm to 4:30pm Eastern Time/noon Pacific

Please look at the following before the webinar.

    *     CIM Releases:
      http://cimug.ucaiug.org/CIM%20Model%20Releases/Forms/AllItems.aspx
    *     Enterprise Architect:  http://www.sparxsystems.com
    *     Eclipse:                http://eclipse.org
    *     CIMTool plugin for Eclipse: http://cimtool.org

I will send a webinar invitation to the list in the next day or so; when
you register you'll get the webinar link and phone information.

Thanks again to Scott.

bill cox
--
*William Cox*