Subject: Reminder: Quote deadline for OASIS Blue Press Release

Just a reminder that today is the deadline to submit Sponsor quotes for the OASIS Blue Member Section press release, which is scheduled to go out on Monday.

Thanks to EnerNOC and TIBCO, who have already sent in their quotes.

All other Sponsors: please get me your quotes today or contact me if you need more time.

Thanks,
Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Geyer [mailto:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 5:40 PM
To: 'pubrel@lists.oasis-open.org'; 'emix@lists.oasis-open.org'; 'energyinterop@lists.oasis-open.org'; 'blue-ms@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: Press Release to Announce Formation of OASIS Blue Member Section

--PLEASE NOTE QUOTE DEADLINE IS THURSDAY, 4 MARCH--

The Consortium is in the process of drafting a press release to announce the formation of the OASIS Blue Member Section. We have targeted Monday, 8 March, for distribution.

*Recognition*
While OASIS deeply appreciates the contributions of all members, only Foundational- and Sponsor-level members elect to receive promotional benefits, such as inclusion in announcements directed to the press. The subhead of the OASIS Blue press release will highlight:

IBM, Constellation NewEnergy, CPower, EnerNoc, Grid Net, HP, NeuStar, TIBCO, U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) <INSERT OTHER SPONSORS WHO JOIN BY 4 MARCH> and Others  ---------------------------------------------------

If you represent one of these organizations, and you do *not* wish to be included in the press release, please notify me.

If you represent a Contributor-level organization, and you wish to be recognized as a leader in the OASIS Blue Smart Grid work, please contact me immediately for information on upgrading your membership to take advantage of this promotional benefit.

*Quotes*
If you represent a Foundational or Sponsor-level organization participating in OASIS Blue, the Energy Interoperation TC, and/or Energy Marketing Information Exchange (eMIX) TC, you may submit a quote in support of this work. Please email quotes to me, including a name and title at your organization to whom the quote can be attributed, by Thursday, 4 March.

*More information*
http://www.oasis-blue.org/

Regards,
Carol

--
Carol Geyer
Senior Director of Communications and Development

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.978.667.5115 x209 (Office) | +1.941.284.0403 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org